Christmas Jokes 6
26. How do you know when Santa’s around?
You can always sense his presents.
27. What do you call an elf that can sing and dance?
28. Where does santa keep all his money?
At the local snow bank.
29. Why did the Grinch go to the liquor store?
He was searching for some holiday spirit.
30. Why don’t crabs celebrate Christmas?
Because they’re shell-fish.
31. What’s every parent’s favorite Christmas Carol?
32. What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
Frosted Flakes or Ice Crispies.
33. What do you call Santa when he takes a break?
34. Why is Santa kind of scared of chimneys?
Because he’s so claus-trophobic.